Photo: Oxmoor House
Drizzle this sweet Cherry Glaze over freshly baked bonbon cookies for a delightfully deliciuos holiday treat.
This recipe goes with Cherry Bonbon Cookies
Yield: Makes enough for 2 dozen cookies.
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup reserved cherry juice
- 1 to 2 drops red food coloring
- Mix margarine, powdered sugar, cherry juice and food coloring. Place in a small plastic zipping bag and seal. To drizzle, snip a tiny hole at one corner of bag and gently squeeze over cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This