Coastal Living APRIL 2014
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until blended. Add butter; pulse until mixture is size of small peas.
3. Transfer flour mixture to a bowl; stir in cherries and ginger. Combine milk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dough comes together. (Mixture will be sticky.)
4. Form dough into an 8-inch round disc; cut into 8 equal wedges. Separate scones, and place several inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer to a wire rack; serve warm or at room temperature.
Go to full version of