Very tasty, but too sweet for me.
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons black cherry liqueur
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 tablespoons sparkling white wine
- Garnish: maraschino cherries (optional)
- Combine black cherry liqueur, brandy, and crushed ice in a cocktail shaker. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Strain into a Champagne flute, and top with sparkling white wine. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Heering cherry liqueur and Riondo Prosecco Spago Nero.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages