Very tasty, but too sweet for me.
Cherry Frost is composed of black cherry liqueur, brandy, crushed iced, and then topped off with sparkling white wine. Of course, no cocktail is complete without a maraschino cherry on top!
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons black cherry liqueur
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 tablespoons sparkling white wine
- Garnish: maraschino cherries (optional)
- Combine black cherry liqueur, brandy, and crushed ice in a cocktail shaker. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Strain into a Champagne flute, and top with sparkling white wine. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Heering cherry liqueur and Riondo Prosecco Spago Nero.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note