CHERRY DUMP CAKE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can(s) Crushed Pineapple
- 1 box(es) Yellow Cake Mix
- 8 ounce(s) pecans pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- Mix cherry pie filling and pineapple. Place in greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle cake mix over top. Sprinkle pecan pieces over top also. Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynettedavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note