CHERRY DUMP CAKE
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can(s) Crushed Pineapple
- 1 box(es) Yellow Cake Mix
- 8 ounce(s) pecans pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- Mix cherry pie filling and pineapple. Place in greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle cake mix over top. Sprinkle pecan pieces over top also. Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynettedavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes