cherry dump cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) cherry pie filling
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix
- 2 stick(s) margarine melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- pre heat oven to 350 degrees, in a greased 9x13 pan dump cherry pie filling, cover with crushed pineapple, dry cake mix, pour melted butter over dry cake mix, sprinkle nut on top. bake for 50-55 minutes. serve with whip topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rpingleton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note