CHERRY DROP COOKIES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour sifted
- 1/2 cup(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1/2 cup(s) marchino cherries chopped
- 1 cup(s) coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- 1.Sift flour,salt, baking powder.
- 2. Cream butter,sugar, eggs, & flovoring. Beat on highest speed for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add swifted ingredients.
- 4. Stir in chopped marchino cherries, coconut and finely chopped nuts.
- 5. Bake 375* for 10 to 12 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nancygirot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note