Where are the cherries? How does one make this?
Cherry Crumble Coffee Cake
Cool: 25 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup almonds, finely chopped
- mix well
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ghopkin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Crumble Coffee Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch