Cherry Crumb Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 pkg. white or yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 C. rolled quick oats, divided
- 1/2 C. (8 T)margarine or butter room temperature divided
- 1 egg
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling or two cans of pitted sweet or dark cherries in juice, thickened
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a 9x13" pan. Combine cake mix, 6 T. butter and 1 C. rolled oats. Reserve 1 cup of this for crumb topping. To remaining mixture, add egg; mix well. Press into pan. Pour cherry filling over crust; spread to cover. In large bowl add remaining 1 C. crumb mixture , 1/4 C. oats, 2 T. butter, nuts and brown sugar. Mix well. Sprinkle over cherries. Bake 30-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Crumb Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies