**Cherry Cream Cheese Bake**~
Community Recipe from
- cream cheese
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Take half of the crescent rolls and lay them out on the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Once smooth, add powdered sugar and vanilla and blend.
- Once blended, spoon onto the crescent rolls in baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top with can of cherry pie filling.
- Top with the last half (4 triangles) of the crescent rolls.
- Melt butter and pour on top of crescents.
- Top with granulated sugar and bake for 25 minutes or
- until browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
**Cherry Cream Cheese Bake**~ Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts