Cherry Cordial Hot Chocolate
- 5 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice, divided
- 1 3/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Maraschino cherries with stems (optional)
- Heat first 3 ingredients and 7 tablespoons cherry juice in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat, stirring often.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar and reserved cherry juice, beating until soft peaks form. Serve with hot chocolate; top each serving with a cherry, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This