Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can(s) pineapple crushed
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) pecans or walnuts
- 1 box(es) white or yellow cake mix
- Stir pie filling and pineapple together in a 9" X 13" pan.
- Pour dry cake mix over. Chip the butter over the top of the mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note