Chunky Cherry Chutney is a slightly sweet condiment used to enhance your favorite dishes. Made with red bell pepper, green onions, and dried cherries, we like this chutney over beef tenderloin or pork.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried cherries
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in bell pepper and green onions; cook, stirring occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes or until browned and tender. Stir in cherries, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and thyme. Cook, stirring often, 2 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note