Cherry Chocolate Pie
Chill Time: 3 Hours
- 6 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 2, 8oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 graham cracker crust, 9 inch
- 1 can(s) 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Melt chocolate until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy, then blend in melted chocolate. Gradually add corn syrup, beating until well blended. Add Eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended. Mix in cream and vanilla. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Top with Cherry pie filling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by march1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Chocolate Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts