Community Recipe from
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 pound(s) sweet cherries
- 1 1/2 cup(s) part skim ricotta
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate, chopped (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar. Lay 1 sheet phyllo on a work surface (cover remaining sheets with a damp towel). Brush phyllo with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Layer 2 more sheets on top, brushing each with butter and sprinkling with cinnamon-sugar.
- Cut stacked phyllo into 6 rectangles and gently press each into a standard muffin cup, pleating as needed so phyllo sits flat in bottom of cup. Bake until phyllo is golden brown, about 12 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, toss cherries with 1 tablespoon sugar and let sit until cherries have released some juice, 10 minutes. Combine 3 tablespoons sugar, ricotta, and vanilla; fold in chocolate. Divide mixture among phyllo cups and top with cherries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarolNaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry-Chocolate cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes