Awesome, adults and kids loved them. In fact, my boyfriend said they are better than his grandma's x-mas sugar cookies, his favorite, lol
Cherry Chip Cupcake Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Betty Crocker 15.25 OZ Cherry Chip Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 container(s) Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Icing
- Heat oven to 375
- 1. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs, stir with a spoon until creamy. Shape into 1" balls, place on ungreased cookie sheets. Take a moistened glass and dip into flour and flatten dough to 1/4 thickness.
- 2. Bake 6-8 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool for 1 minute and remove from sheet and place on waxed paper.
- 3. Spread frosting over slightly warm cookies. Let frosting set and store in tight covered container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indy929indy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes