Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits
Instant pudding mix and cherry pie filling make this a quick and easy dessert.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 308
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate: 55.5g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 554mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Calcium: 94mg
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20-ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 10 wafers)
- 1/4 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at low speed 2 minutes or until thick. Add cream cheese; beat 1 minute or until smooth.
- Combine pie filling and almond extract in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of 4 (6-ounce) stemmed glasses. Top each with 3 tablespoons pudding mixture and 1/4 cup pie filling. Repeat procedure one time. Dollop 1 tablespoon whipped topping onto each parfait. Top each dessert with a cherry. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts