- 1 (3.4-ounce) package cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20-ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 10 wafers)
- 1/4 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- calories 308
- fat 6.2 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- protein 4.5 g
- carbohydrate 55.5 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 0.6 mg
- sodium 554 mg
- caloriesfromfat 19 %
- fiber 2.2 g
- calcium 94 mg
How to Make It
Combine pudding mix and milk in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at low speed 2 minutes or until thick. Add cream cheese; beat 1 minute or until smooth.
Combine pie filling and almond extract in a small bowl.
Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of 4 (6-ounce) stemmed glasses. Top each with 3 tablespoons pudding mixture and 1/4 cup pie filling. Repeat procedure one time. Dollop 1 tablespoon whipped topping onto each parfait. Top each dessert with a cherry. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.