VERY good & simple. Cherry was delicious but can't wait to try it again with different fruits too!
Cherry Cheesecake Bars
Photo: Ralph Anderson
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can COMSTOCK, THANK YOU, or WILDERNESS More Fruit Light Cherry Fruit Filling
- Line a 13- x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease foil.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 1 minute or until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk and almond extract, beating until smooth. Spread over crust, and top with fruit filling. Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack. Lift cheesecake out of pan using foil. Cut into bars, and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note