VERY good & simple. Cherry was delicious but can't wait to try it again with different fruits too!
Cherry Cheesecake Bars
Photo: Ralph Anderson
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can COMSTOCK, THANK YOU, or WILDERNESS More Fruit Light Cherry Fruit Filling
- Line a 13- x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease foil.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 1 minute or until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk and almond extract, beating until smooth. Spread over crust, and top with fruit filling. Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack. Lift cheesecake out of pan using foil. Cut into bars, and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This