Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) cream cheese 8 oz
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 can(s) cheery pie filling
- Beat eggs and add other ingredients and beat well. Put in graham cracker crust and bake at 300 for 20 minutes. Chill and put cheery pie filling on top.
- 1 envelope graham crackers crushed
- 1 cube margarine melted
- Mix and press into pie pan. Add filling and bake
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts