This was a delicious recipe! Light and fluffy and many guests had seconds!
Feature recipe on ABC's The View
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Carbohydrate: 32.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 286mg
- Calcium: 91mg
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (NeufchÃ¢tel)
- 1 (8-ounce) tub fat-free cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and margarine. Firmly press crumb mixture into bottom and 2 inches up sides of pan.
- Combine 2/3 cup sugar, flour, and next 5 ingredients (flour through eggs) in a large bowl; beat at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Add milk and sour cream to cheese mixture; beat until smooth.
- Beat egg whites (at room temperature) at high speed of a mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form using clean, dry beaters. Gently fold egg white mixture into cheese mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 300° for 55 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven, and cool completely on a wire rack; cover and chill 8 hours. Top with pie filling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts