Cherry Cheese Pie
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl, until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- POUR into crust; chill 4 hours or until set. Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Cheese Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes