- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
How to Make It
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl, until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
POUR into crust; chill 4 hours or until set. Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving.