Cherry Cheese Dessert Squares
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 1 box(es) 8oz. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Cherry topping
- 1 can(s) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Mix crumbs, sugar,butter and press into 9x13 dish.
- Spread over top of crumbs cream cheese, eggs & sugar. Bake 350 degrees for 20min. COOL
- Spread cherry topping on top and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dommie38 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Cheese Dessert Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts