Cherry Cheese Danish
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) 8 oz tubes of crescent dough dinner rolls
- 1 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) plus 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 can(s) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Unroll 1 pkg crescent dough and fit into bottom of a 9x13 baking pan, bake for 10-12 min. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla. Spread mixture over hot dough in baking dish. Next spread a layer of cherry pie filling over the cream cheese mixture. Unroll remaining crescent dough and lay on top of pie filling. Combine 1 tbsp sugar, pecans and melted buter, sprinkle over top of dough. Bake 35-45 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Cheese Danish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes