Cherry-Berry Lemonade Pops
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) jar maraschino cherries without stems
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 2 cups water
- 14 Plastic pop mold and sticks
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour fruit mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in 2 cups water.
- Pour Cherry-Berry lemonade evenly into 14 (14-ounce) plastic pop molds. Insert plastic pop sticks, and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts