Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 2 (20-ounce) cans sliced apples, undrained
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 (9-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Spread apples and cherries on bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Top evenly with dry cake mix, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts