Cherry and Goat Cheese Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) Mixed baby greens
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup pitted cherries
- ¼ cup toasted, slivered almonds
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1.Toss mixed baby greens, goat cheese, cherries, and almonds in a large bowl.
- 2.Whisk olive oil, sherry vinegar, shallot, parsley, and oregano in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3.Toss salad with dressing. (Use remaining dressing within 1 week.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry and Goat Cheese Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes