Cherry Almond Crunch Slaw
A sweet and savory, low fat, summery twist on the traditional cole slaw.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Raw Nectar Honey
- 1/4 cup(s) Greek yogurt (plain)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals
- 1 teaspoon(s) Asian red chili paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 3 bulb(s) Green onions (with stalks)
- 1/2 head(s) Napa Cabbage (sliced)
- 1 cup(s) Dried Cherries
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Sage
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Mint
- 1 package(s) Almond Accents Honey Roasted Almond slices
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, yogurt, salt and chili paste. Add green onions, crushed red pepper, cherries cabbage, sage and mint and toss until well coated.
- Let salad sit for 30 minutes before serving. If making ahead, refrigerate dressing and salad ingredients separately, then toss together 30 minutes before serving. Toss almonds into salad right before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sframpton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note