- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1/3 cup(s) amaretto
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 4 cup(s) frozen unsweetened dark sweet cherries, thawed
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened cherry juice blend
- 1 quart(s) vanilla ice milk
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large skillet, stirring well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring contstantly.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in cherries and almond extract.
- Place amaretto in a small, long handled pan; heat just until warm. Ignite with a long match.
- Pour over cherry mixture, stirring gently until the flames die down.
- Scoop 1/2 cup ice milk into each individuall dessert bowl. Spoon cherry mixture evenly over ice milk.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TinaAho1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherries Jubilee Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts