Cherries in the Snow
Mom's recipe Very Good
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 pint(s) whipping cream whipped
- q teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Beat egg whites til foamy, add dry ingredients and beat until stiff. Stir in vanilla, pour in buttered 9x13 pan and put in 425 oven, turn oven off and let sit over nite.
- Beat softened cream cheese & sugar til lite & fluffy, fold in whipped cream & vanilla, pour over meringue & refrigerate. Put cherry pie filling over, cut & serve with addl whipped cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceSchrauf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherries in the Snow Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts