Chef J's Avocado Feta Salsa
Vegetarians Love Chef J's Avocado Feta Salsa! Perfect for the summer, this twist on Guacamole is cool, fresh, crisp and perfect bite-sized creamy-treat for the upcoming summer holidays, grilling season or gathering. Photo Credit: Rinzi Ruiz Photography
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Plum Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Ripe Avocado Peeled, Pitted & Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Garlic Clove Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Parsley Snipped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Oregano Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red or White Wine Vinegar
- 4 ounce(s) Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 4 whole(s) Endives Leaves Removed
- In a bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocados, onion, and garlic.
- Mix in parsley and oregano.
- Gently stir in olive oil and vinegar.
- Then stir in feta.
- Cover, and chill for 2 to 6 hours.
- When ready to serve place 1- 1½ tablespoons of salad in the endive leaves and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GGCuisine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note