Chef J's Avocado Feta Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Plum Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Ripe Avocado Peeled, Pitted & Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Garlic Clove Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Parsley Snipped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Oregano Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red or White Wine Vinegar
- 4 ounce(s) Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 4 whole(s) Endives Leaves Removed
- In a bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocados, onion, and garlic.
- Mix in parsley and oregano.
- Gently stir in olive oil and vinegar.
- Then stir in feta.
- Cover, and chill for 2 to 6 hours.
- When ready to serve place 1- 1½ tablespoons of salad in the endive leaves and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GGCuisine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes