cheezy ziti and meatballs
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) ziti
- 1 package(s) 3 pepper cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) spagetti sauce
- 20 turky or chicken meatballs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook ziti occurring to package; drain. Cook sauce with meatballs in pan ziti was in.
- Wait until meatballs and sauce get hot. Add ziti in with sauce and meatballs; mix.
- Spray a 1 1\2 quart cassorole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Make a layer of the meatball mixture on bottom of dish. . Layer on top of it the cheese; repeat. Put remaining cheese and some breadcrumbs (optional) on top. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cooklover290 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes