Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 pound(s) penne rigate cooked as directed
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 32 ounce(s) chicken breasts grilled and chopped
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced
- 6 cup(s) milk or 1/2 and 1/2
- 10 ounce(s) fresh mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup(s) oil packed sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) italian blend cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter or spray 2 shallow 2 quart baking dishes.
- Grill or saute chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. while chicken is cooking, prepare pasta as directed and sauté mushrooms in olive oil.
- Put butter into large deep pan and heat on med until butter is melted. Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, then whisk in flour and milk. Add mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes and remove from heat. Gradually add Italian cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan. Lastly add cooked pasta and chicken. Divide into the two casserole dishes and top with remaining cup of parmesan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly on edges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathleen64 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes