Cheesy Zucchini Frittata
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Protein: 15.4g
- Carbohydrate: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 119mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 381mg
- Calories from fat: 47%
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Calcium: 215mg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 large egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and bell pepper; sauté 5 minutes. Add egg mixture. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes or until set around edges. Remove pan from heat.
- Wrap handle of pan with foil. Bake at 475° for 8 minutes or until center is set. Cut into 4 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch