Cheesy Whipped Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 6 ounce(s) cottage cheese, fat-free
- 1 green pepper (optional) chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese, low-fat shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt-free seasonings
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Cook, peel and whip potatoes (or prepare instant mashed potatoes).
- Combine together in bowl whipped potatoes with broth, cottage cheese, green pepper and cheddar cheese. Season to taste. Place in a baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Whipped Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables