Cheesy Vegetable Chicken Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 quart(s) water
- 10 cube(s) chicken bouillon
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 3 cup(s) potatoes diced
- 2 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 2 cup(s) broccoli
- 2 cup(s) chicken shredded
- 2 cube(s) butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 16 ounce(s) Velveeta Cheese cubed
- Bol until vegetables are tender. Add 2 cups shredded chicken.
- In another container melt 2 cubes of butter and stir in 1 1/4 cups flour. Add the paste to the soup and bring to a boil. Add 16 ounces of cubed Velveeta cheese and heat until melted and creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Vegetable Chicken Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews