Cheesy Vegetable Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) frozen mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower & carrots) thawed
- 1 can(s) 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) cream cheese cut up & softened
- 2/3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh parsley and/or basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 2 qt square baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange thawed veggies in dish, set aside. In medium saucepan, whisk together evaporated milk, onion, flour, garlic and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Add cheddar cheese and cream cheese, whisking until melted and smooth.
- Pour cheese mixture over veggies. Toss gently to coat, sprinkle with bread crumbs. Lightly coat crumbs with additional spray. Bake 40-45 min. until mixture is bubbly and crumbs are lightly browned
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Vegetable Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles