Cheesy Turkey Tetrazzini
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 21.1g
- Carbohydrate: 30.7g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 494mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Calcium: 49mg
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups presliced mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cups coarsely chopped oven-roasted turkey breast (about 14 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add green bell pepper, mushrooms, and onion. Sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
- Combine cooked pasta, green bell pepper mixture, turkey, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7- inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes