- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups presliced mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cups coarsely chopped oven-roasted turkey breast (about 14 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- calories 245
- fat 4.8 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- protein 21.1 g
- carbohydrate 30.7 g
- cholesterol 49 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 494 mg
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fiber 1.7 g
- calcium 49 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add green bell pepper, mushrooms, and onion. Sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine cooked pasta, green bell pepper mixture, turkey, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7- inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.