Cheesy Tuna &Twist
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Corkscrew macaroni uncooked.
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) ( 10 oz) Frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 can(s) ( 10 3/4 oz ) cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Generous dash ground nutmeg
- 1 can(s) ( 161/2 oz) tuna, drained
- 1) cook macaroni according to package direction; drain.
- 2) meanwhile , in 10 - inch skillet over medium heat, in Hot margarine , cook mixed veggies & Grailc 2 min, stirring often .
- 3) Add soup to skillet. ; stir until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Add cheese, pepper, & nutmeg ; Heat till cheese melts . Stirring accessionally .
- 4) stir in tuna & cooked macaroni . Heat through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note