Cheesy Tortilla Pizzas
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 pizza)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 287
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 13.1g
- Carbohydrate: 46.1g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 725mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 7.9g
- Calcium: 199mg
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8-inch) 98%-fat-free flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- Cooking spray
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine pinto beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping sides. Set aside.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss well, and set aside.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet; bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until crisp, turning after 5 minutes.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion. Coat vegetables with cooking spray; cook 6 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir frequently.
- Spread 1/4 cup bean mixture on each tortilla. Divide tomato mixture evenly over bean mixture. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Bake an additional 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes