Cheesy Tomato Casserole
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1 (35-ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup round buttery cracker crumbs (about 15 crackers)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, well beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Stir together all ingredients. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles