Cheesy Tater Tot Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef or venison
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 bag(s) (32 oz. bag) frozen tater tots
- 1 can(s) nacho cheese soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Desired Seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown and drain beef and onion. Spread evenly over bottom of 2 quart casserole. Arrange tater tots evenly over beef mixture.
- In small bowl mix soup, milk and seasonings until smooth and pour over tater tots. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note