- 30 uncooked jumbo shell pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 4 ounces shredded 6-cheese Italian-blend cheese, divided (about 1 cup)
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups My Secret Tomato Sauce or bottled pasta sauce
- calories 285
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 13.1 g
- satfat 6.5 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 17.5 g
- carbohydrate 24.5 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- cholesterol 37 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 536 mg
- calcium 401 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook pasta in boiling water 8 minutes or until almost al dente. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
Combine 1/2 cup Italian-blend cheese and next 6 ingredients (through ricotta) in a bowl. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each pasta shell. Place shells, stuffed sides up, in a 13 x 9inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour sauce over shells. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Italian-blend cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Tip: If you don't have any My Secret Tomato Sauce prepared, the Organic Tomato Basil Sauce from Whole Foods Market is a great go-to option.