Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 (1-ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Toppings: sour cream, crumbled bacon, chopped green onions
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan. Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until tender; cool 30 minutes.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
- Beat pulp and next 8 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; spoon into shells.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This