- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3-ounce) package Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (26-ounce) jar low-fat pasta sauce
- calories 295
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 7.3 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 2.2 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 24 g
- carbohydrate 33 g
- fiber 3.6 g
- cholesterol 42 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 799 mg
- calcium 504 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
Stir together 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, and next 5 ingredients.
Sauté chopped Canadian bacon and diced onion in a skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir into cheese mixture.
Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce on bottom of an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with 3 noodles and 1/2 cup pasta sauce; top with half of cheese mixture. Repeat layers once, ending with remaining cheese mixture. Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining pasta sauce.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese; bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes.
NOTE: Freeze individual portions as desired. To reheat, bake, covered at 300' for 1 hour.