- 1/2 pound hot pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 pound monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, drained well and chopped
- 2 ounces pimento peppers, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped and sautéed
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- calories 156
- fat 13 g
- cholesterol 45 mg
- fiber 0 g
- sodium 230 mg
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 2 g
How to Make It
Mix all of the ingredients, except for the sour cream, in a large bowl.
Microwave on low heat, stirring often until the cheese melts and the mixture is smooth.
Seven to ten minutes before serving, stir in the sour cream.