Cheesy Spinach & Bacon Dip
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) Frozen, Chopped Spinach thawed, drained
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 4 ounce(s) Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 can(s) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies undrained
- 8 slice(s) Bacon cooked, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes