Cheesy Spinach & Bacon Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained
- 1 lb. VELVEETA cubed
- 4 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese cubed
- 10 oz. ROTEL diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 8 slices bacon cooked, crumbled
- microwave ingredients on high 5 minutes.
- serve in Hawiian bread
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristiGibson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Spinach & Bacon Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers