Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
This is NOT a diet food, but is by far the best Spinach Artichoke dip I have ever eaten. I got the recipe from a friend and have tweaked it a bit for my tastes. Feel free to tweak it for yours! Enjoy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1 jar(s) marinated artichoke hearts (4 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream (reduced fat)
- 1/2 cup(s) 2 % milk (or whatever you have in the house)
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) paremesan cheese
- First I mix the milk and sour cream and pour into a blender. Then I take the stranined artichoke hearts and dumpt them into the blender too. Strain them well or your dip will be oily. Blend to the desired consistency, I like it completely smooth and not chunky. Pour into a bowl to mix in the rest of the ingredients. Chop the spinach, I use my Pampered Chef chopper - so easy! Add spinach, mozzarella cheese and paremsan. Feel free to add garlic, fresh or powdered if you like that. Put the mixture into a baking dish, I use by 8 x 8 glass Pyrex pan. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes. Then uncover and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until golden and bubbly. Let it cool a few minutes before digging in!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MomKahn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers